This is one of the cutest little phones I have seen for babies. This is a learning toy so that is the most important to me and he will learn also so that is very important to me. This is a very durable toy and I will feel very safe with my little one playing with this. I tried to show you what it did in the video so you could see and hear it. I like how it lights up and all the options it will give my little guy. I am sure this little play phone will give him hours of fun. This is one of the closet to a real phone for babies that I seen yet. The touch screen is going to be a big hit with him because he knows how to swipe a real phone so he will be touch happy when playing with this.
I paid retail price for this item, this is my honest and unbiased review.I review my products because I base my purchase decisions on reviews and there is nothing worse than getting something other than what you expected based on the reviews you read, so I’ll always try to give the facts about the product first followed by my personal opinion.
If you find my reviews helpful to your purchase, please share this.
VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone
- Touch screen kids phone with 12 light-up pretend apps including pretend calendar, clock, and weather
- The 12 apps respond to touch and light up; toggle between the app screen and music mode using the slide at the bottom of the pretend phone
- Home button saves your phone number so toddlers can pretend to call home; 15 melodies, different phrases and sing along songs keep kids engaged
- Educational kids toy introduces role-play and hand eye coordination; songs help teach toddlers ABCs, 123s and first words
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds; toy is not moisture proof, features auto shut-off and includes 2 AAA batteries